International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local Union 97′s
Local Union 97 represents approximately 4700 workers representing the following companies:
- Brookfield Power NY Hydro
- Constellation Energy Group, Nine Mile Point Nuclear Station, LLC
- Entergy Nuclear Northeast, Entergy Nuclear Operations, Inc., James A. Fitzpatrick Station
- New York Independent System Operator, Inc.
- Niagara Mohawk – A National Grid Company
- NRG Energy Inc.
- Dunkirk Operations LLC
- Huntley Operations LLC
- Oswego Harbor Power Operations LLC
- Public Service Electric & Gas, Albany Steam Station
- Service Employees Benefit Fund
- St. Lawrence Gas Company, Inc.
- Town of Worcester Highway Department
We hope you find these pages informative. Feel free to offer suggestions on how to improve these pages.
Organize electrical workers to promote reasonable methods of work, secure employment, reduce hours of daily labor, secure adequate pay for work, and to seek a higher standard of living and security for members. To cultivate feelings of friendship among those of our industry. To assist each other in sickness and distress, and by legal and proper means, to elevate the moral, intellectual, and social conditions of our members, their families, and dependents in the interest of a higher standard of citizenship.